Part Plus History
The origin of the Parts Plus marketing name can be traced back to a series of jobber programs created in 1957 by Parts, Inc., a Memphis-based warehouse distributor. In 1977, 13 member warehouses formed AAAD, together marketing the Parts Plus brand.
In 2005, Parts Plus became a founding member of the Automotive Distribution Network. The Network has now grown to over 300 member distributors, marketing under 5 brand names. These member companies distribute from over 400 separate warehouse facilities across the United States, Mexico, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
Today, the Parts plus name can be found on warehouses, auto stores, and service dealers all across the United States. All Parts Plus members strive to uphold the values and ideas that bind us together, yet maintain the independence and service that only locally owned businesses can provide.